I want to reflect each week on things I am thankful for that day. Maybe the day will be Saturday? Maybe another day of joys. I don’t know! But here are my thoughts for today!
(1) my adorable little cherub face crawling into bed with me each morning and needing a dose of mommy snuggles before he continues on with his day
(2) seeing the joy of my boys as they hear the ice cream truck rumble down our street for the first time and hear mommy yell for daddy, get the money jar!
(3) cooler summer mornings when its been topping 100 degrees
(4) watching Cade’s creativity as he creates a structure with paper and a roll of tape
(5) my husband for bringing me a cup of coffee to my bedside as he woke me up
(6) friends who realize that friendship is messy, is work, and can have conflict – but still love you despite that
(7) a mom that is such a good friend that she can even listen to me talk about sex! 🙂
What made you smile and made you thankful today?