So I have so many random thoughts going through my head right now that I’m having hard time with clarity for blogging. So I’ll share the random thoughts, then maybe they’ll be out of my head and I can move on! Hopefully you’re entertained by my crazy mind of thoughts.
– Sweet girl Harper LOVES to sit on the potty. SO much, it’s actually annoying since she’s all of umm… 22 months old and the boys didn’t potty train until 3. BUT yesterday morning, while sitting on the potty for the 4th time of the day (and it was only 9am), she actually went! Is this normal for girls? OR I’m thinking maybe total coincidence. I don’t know. But any smart mommas out there – where do I go from here?
– Feeling creative and crafty but have no idea what to work on. I’d like to learn to make a quilt, but love projects that instantly gratify and a quilt is a pretty long-term project. I’m kind of planning a bedroom re-do with this cool idea possibly as a wall. Jd is game for it, but I honestly just don’t know when to get it done. Earlier I was thinking that Harper needs pants with ruffles at the bottom. Kinda like this or this. Then again, I still have Christmas projects I was making to finish. (Eek!)
– God is doing something through me with the church planting business. It is hard! I guess you enter into anything with certain expectations, but God is using mine to turn me upside down I think. In the same way He’s blowing my mind with some challenging friendships lately – in a good way. But lots of inward thinking and looking, and I’m not so good at that! 🙂
– This little bloggy blog. Not sure what to do with it. I like bogging frequently, it’s a challenge for me. And I think more than just my mom is reading it. But I’d LOVE some feedback. Let’s converse. Share your thoughts, experiences, etc. in the comments below. I’d love to “see” who is actually reading this. It might also help me figure out what types of things to write about. What do y’all like?
– Water. Yeah, I think I need to drink more. My skin is winter dry and I just don’t drink that much in a day. My new challenge – drink 8 glasses tomorrow (or 48 oz.). It’s a start!
Okay, enough randomness. Off to read, “Eat, Pray, Love.” I saw the movie last week, but heard the book was much better.