Rain, rain go away… Ugh, rain all weekend and all day Monday. I think there’s more rain headed our way this week. Crazy to think, last Monday me and the littles went to the beach. The kids even got in the water and had a blast. Now this week we pulled out our winter wear and are snuggling in front of the fireplace. Burrr!!
So, the weather has got me longing for that beautiful Spring to return! I found the pictures above on www.weheartit.com. I want to share some thoughts about the photos:
- The outside dining is beautiful! I wish we had a gorgeous lush green yard to do something like that in.
- Aren’t the rainbow cupcakes darling? Easy too.
- I want to try some cameo prints of my children. Not sure if I want to do on paper and frame or not. I like the pillow idea.
- Easter is right around the corner. What about the easy and cute paint chip egg garland?
- LOVE the paper circle mobile. Hmmm… thinking birthday decoration or baby nursery? Maybe Harper’s big girl room one day?
- For you gardeners, or want to be gardeners – a great idea on vertical gardening – a shoe organizer! Save space and have a place to plant herbs.
Okay, I am so ready for the warmer weather so I can wear flats or sandals again. Hadn’t really pulled the dresses out yet, but I’m ready! I’d love to go thrifting and find some cute ones.
I am so excited to announce that Faith Blogs selected Mommy Needs Coffee as one of it’s top 10 blogs of the week! Faith Blogs is a wonderful website started by Katie Troup and her husband. Their vision is to connect people who write blogs, read blogs, and love Jesus. Each week they select 10 blogs based on certain criteria to highlight. Then each of those blogs will get a week highlighted as their featured blog and be listed in the directory of blogs organized by category. It’s really a neat community with a wide variety of bloggers. And the coolest thing is that they all have faith in common. Here’s the link to the Top 10 blogs of the week. I am humbled and very excited that I was chosen!