Next week I’ll be taking a break for the week, as we will be in Tennessee at a camp that my husband is speaking at for the week. I’m looking forward to the beauty of the area, and getting away with the family for a few days. DOn’t worry, I’ll announce the winner for the sweet mama bird’s nest pendant or ring before I go!
For today, I’ll leave you with a few confessions:
(1) I am petrified of spiders. LIke immediate tears fill my eyes when I see one. Ew.Other bugs, sure. I can handle them. But spiders? No thank you.
(2) Everyday I am in awe that God uses me to parent these little ones. I screw up daily. I don’t know it all or have it together, but He still uses me. Wow.
(3) I like handwashing dishes. It gives me time to think and pray while my hands are busy.
(4) My inclination is to always say “no” to my children. Why is that? I’m working on it.
(5) I adore my children and love them to pieces. But sometimes, I just don’t like them.
(6) My Bible needs to be cracked open more often. I crave God’s word. Really do. Life just happens around it though. I really need to prioritize.
There’s a few. What are some of the things you want to lift off and “confess?” Share them.
Hoping you have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend!
Don’t forget to visit the blog from yesterday and enter to win the GREAT giveaway from Melody!
Giveaway closes Saturday at 10pm.